- Individual Therapy – process through which clients work one-on-one with a trained therapist—in a safe, caring, and confidential environment—to explore their feelings, beliefs, or behaviors, work through challenging or influential memories, identify aspects of their lives that they would like to change, better understand themselves and others, set personal goals, and work toward desired change.
- Group Therapy –
- “Big Feelings Group” – an 8-week group for children ages 8-12, which provides skills to assist in impulse control and anger management. Group members will learn ways to challenge impulsive behavior and prevent conflicts from escalating. Members will learn calming strategies, breathing exercises and tools for managing their feelings.
- Family Therapy – designed to identify family patterns that contribute to a behavior disorder or mental illness and help family members break those habits. Family therapy involves discussion and problem-solving sessions with the family to improve communication and resolve conflicts.
- Marriage Therapy – also called couples therapy, is a type of psychotherapy. Marriage counseling helps couples of all types recognize and resolve conflicts and improve their relationships. Through marriage counseling, you can make thoughtful decisions about rebuilding your relationship or going your separate ways
- Referrals – I always say that finding the “right” therapist is like finding the “right” pair of jeans . . . . .just because the label says it is the correct size doesn’t mean it “fits you”! If you find that we aren’t a good “fit” or you just need guidance on where to go next I certainly can provide you a list of resources for other facilities and clinicians that you can reach out to for further help.
- Free Consultation – If these services seem a little overwhelming and you are not yet ready to schedule an appointment, I would be happy to meet with you for a free 15 minute consultation to learn about your reasons for wanting to seek therapy and to give you an idea about my approach. Additionally, this will also give us the opportunity to meet each other and to be sure that we feel comfortable working together.
Depression & Mood Disorders
Anxiety / Worry / Stress
Self-Worth / Insecurity Issues
Addictive Behaviors / Substance Usage
Body Image Issues
Trauma / PTSD Issues